Tuesday, April 26, 2005

D-Day getting closer: night after AI exam

So I returned as per the promise. We are having our endsems at full swing. Today, we had 'Artificial Intelligence', and some other friends had 'Intelligent Systems'. Anyway, now I should be concentrating on 'Computer Networks', as that is the mega combat I am exposed to currently. Need to traverse through an ocean of 'this thing'-'that thing' of our beloved prof. But the truth is far from reality. I am listenning to recent no.s from 'Subhash Chandra Bose'. They are more than marvellous.(at least to me!)
Also, this blog is the last one before reaching Germany, I believe. As I won't be getting time after this to post a blog. Exams will just be like rapid fire. Then I would be rushing to home and stay there for nearly a fortnight. Most of my friends are off just after the exams. Friends with 'Destination-USA' are almost all flying by 4th May, '05. I have to do all the packing, buying items, for the 'Euro-Trip'. I think I am the latest. I'll be leaving Kolkata on 11.50 pm, 13th May, '05.
I feel thrilled, (at certain 'frust' and lonely times) at the thought of visiting the land of Nazis & Gestapo's, the race which shrugged the whole world with their might and vigour, about half a century ago. More to that, I wonder, and feel proud, that I am going to such a nation where our great leader Netaji went with a vision of freedom. That's why, I have a plan to brush up my historical fundas, in the coming fortnight. Not sure, whether that will materialise or not.
Let's hope for the best. Anyway, I need to rush back to bridges, routers and switches. They are eagerly waiting for me on the other desktop. Goodnight!

No comments: