Sunday, April 24, 2005

The First Edition: Preparation

Well, to start with, my sole intention behind the creation of this blog is to store my feelings and experiences of Aachen trip in the coming month of May. Hey! I didn't say what is all about Aachen and what is so special about it. To put you in the picture, let me begin this way.
As a part of my mandatory summer internship (for the partial fulfillment of the B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering, from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur) I am going to University of Aachen, Germany, on 13th May, 2005. I will be working on some high funda stuff! (hehe....even I myself don't know, what am I precisely going to do....so leave it).
I'll be staying there for 2 months under the mentorship of Anupam Chattopadhyay and Kingshuk Karuri, who are doing their PhDs there. I'll be accompanied by Monu Kedia, my dept mate from Giridih. He is a bit enthuciastic guy, who has a lot of funda on foreign internships.(He collected that from real thorough research on this 'domain' ..... supported as well as motivated by his wingmates ... :D)
So this was the brief intro about me and my trip to Aachen. At present, our end-sems are going on and at this unearthly hour I am supposed to go to bed. However, I leave you at this point, with the hope, we meet again very soon. Goodnight!

No comments: