Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to business

Yeah!! after a lot of fun and bunch of new experiences, I am back at my own place. Well, myself again in front of another mid-sem examination. Uff!! that is enough of it...isn't it? Preparing for exams has just became my other self. Assignments and exams parse juxtaposing our life since 2002 in this weird place called IIT Kharagpur. Whenever, I set myself in doing something that really reallly interests me, I find exams or 'fultoo' assignments lurking around and distracting me.
After a lot of drama in our CSE dept regarding the SRIC chaos everything is again normal abiding by the universal law of abatement with time. Now all are set for GRE and TOEFL. The wordlist indices bear our degree of mugga virtues at this point.
Mangal Pandey to me, is an utter failure after a long patient wait (for four years) for Aamir Khan fans. Heard 'Iqbal' was good. Waiting to watch it. Already downloaded!
Coming back to acads, AnupamDa is the name of the jackpot whom I discovered in Germany during my internship there. Anything regarding research, ask him! Surely you'll get a suggestive reply within a day after a thorough search over net. Even today i mailed him regarding my term-project on VLSI Testing and Verification, "Power Minimization through re-ordering of scan-chains". He replied me back with the exact paper I would have required for the implementation.
Anyway, its already a long session after my return to Kgp. I think its time to wrap up!

No comments: